Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Introducing Day to Day Feng Shui

By Jessica Hoelzel

Introducing “Day to Day Feng Shui”, a blog written by me, Jessica Hoelzel, the owner of Rejuvenate Space. I am a certified feng shui consultant and professional organizer. I believe that managing things and enhancing our spaces should not be an afterthought, or something that continuously gets postponed, but viewed as a very important, day to day effort. It should be a high priority, because our space reflects our lives. And now, more than ever, we need grounded, peaceful places to renew our minds and bodies, so we can rise high and above the occurrences in life that challenge to keep us down or drain our precious energy.

My mission as a professional is to help people rejuvenate their space by decluttering, organizing and applying feng shui principles so that their space reflects who they truly are, and nurtures and supports them in an uplifting and comforting way. The vision I hold for my clients is that they live simply and intentionally, unburdened by clutter, and love and enjoy their spaces!


Stay tuned for more blogs to come…
What is clutter?
How does clutter impact you?
Top 5 Things to do to Reduce Clutter
And more!

Live well and happily,

Jessica

1 comment:

MulberryMary said...

I love your blog! I am going to put a link to it from mine www.mulberrymary.blogspot.com

Keep us updated with your wonderful information.

~Mary
www.marylangfield.com