Thursday, August 4, 2011

Update: Putting My Life Back Together After Moving













What’s been the toughest part of getting used to my home office is not having the internet there. It’s difficult to get settled in a new workspace when there’s one crucial thing missing - my connection to the outside world. I’m bouncing around from the library to coffee shops, to meetings. And I’ve been getting lost, and stuck (like on the highway for 2 hours the other day because of a flood).


I’ve never really considered the internet from a feng shui standpoint, but I know it’s about connection. For a lot of people it can be grounding too. Getting on facebook or checking twitter can be like touching base. Right now I have limited access to touch base and feel connected, plus I’m changing up my access because I don’t have internet at my home base.

So with all that craziness going on it’s no wonder the getting lost and the getting stuck – disconnected. That’s just how the energy is manifesting in my life.

Help! I wonder if there’s a feng shui adjustment I can do to get the internet faster? I’ll have to think about that…

No comments: