Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update: Putting My Life Back Together After Moving

By Jessica Hoelzel

A quick update on my progress – I got up early and took care of some things before my client this morning!

My list:

Get rid of cardboard so there’s more space in the garage.

Reorganize the garage so the storage is together and recreation stuff is together. (The lovely husband took initiative on this today!)

Unpack kids’ art stuff and store in plastic dresser in entry closet.

Hang things that I know the perfect spot for.

Hang picture and cloches in bedroom.

Unpack photo albums, decide where to store. (Unpacked and ready to get assigned a home. Interestingly enough, in the box of photo albums, which I haven’t unpacked for 3 years, I found my wedding dress, rolled up in it’s garment bag. Now I have to figure out what to do with that!)

Store pillows and blankets in bedroom. (Done!)

Go through tote bag in bedroom and store/get rid of stuff. (Done!)

Put deco items out in bedroom.

No comments: