Saturday, July 30, 2011

Update: Putting My Life Back Together After Moving

By Jessica Hoelzel

Still making progress, bit-by-bit! I realized that the area of clutter in my bedroom was in the Career area of that room. Well, that’s not any place I need the energy to stagnate, do I? The answer is no, and I am feeling way better about the state of that room after taking care of it.

I also did an adjustment to that area to enhance certain aspects of my career. Did you know a feng shui adjustment can be as simple as writing things down on a piece of paper and placing it in that area? You can also place the paper in a red envelope for extra luck.

On behalf of my husband, I did a little feng shui in that area for him too. In the move he’d found his vision board, which he created around what he’s passionate about for his career. He’s had it in the bedroom at our new place, because he said it’s inspirational. So for now, I moved that into the Career area of the bedroom. Now, I don’t advocate doing feng shui adjustments for other people on a regular basis, but in this case, since he’s looking for a job, it seemed to makes sense. And he can take ownership of it from here.

Always remember to clear any clutter out of an area BEFORE you do any feng shui adjustments. First you want to assess what’s there, go through it, and decide where it’s all going to go, elsewhere. That in and of itself is sometimes the most powerful feng shui move you can make.

Clutter = Stagnant Energy = Bed Feng Shui

No comments: